THE CHRYSLER CONVERSION
Chrysler Based Conversion for the Winnebago LeSharo and Itasca Phasar
Our drivetrain conversion includes but is not limited to:
- Engine and Transaxle- Chrysler 3.3L/3.5L/ 2.7L gas V-6 and 42LE A606 transmission (Normally less than 50K miles)
- Custom Drive Axles and CV Joints
- Chrysler Radiator, Cooling Fan Module, and A/C System (R134a)
- Custom Electronic Instrument Cluster
- Fabricated items include: brackets, battery trays, engine mounts,
subframes, transmission mount, shifter assembly, power steering lines,
- Steering rack mounts and repositioning steering column mount
- Complete 2 �" exhaust system including catalytic converter
Estimates include approximate labor of:
- 18 hrs to remove drivetrain and prepare engine compartment for conversion
- 16 hrs component fabrication
- 40 hrs installation
- 24 hrs wiring
- Connection of A/C, electrical, gauges, power steering, cruise control, etc.
- Complete road testing
We also address several known LeSharo problem areas such as the rear
wheel bearings, leaking steering racks, and the electrical system.
This proposal does not include brakes, suspension, or other coach
related items. Any additional required work or parts will be estimated
for customer authorization.
Although no set delivery schedule is given, we fully intend to
complete your conversion quickly, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
You will be
continually apprised of our progress. We warranty all components of our
Chrysler conversion for 6 months or 6000 miles, whichever comes first.
Conversion Stages and Pricing
- Stage One Recommended
Installation of Engine and Transmission as received from donor vehicle.
Mileage is confirmed. Oil pans are removed from Engine and Transmission
confirm condition. Extensive road testing. Engine is upgraded with new
water pump, timing belt, and tensioner; valve covers and oil pan are
front and rear main seals are replaced. Transmission receives the latest
recommended modifications and upgrades, as well as new axle seals.
includes an additional 8 hours of engine modifications and preparation.
- Stage Two
All of Stage One PLUS transmission is completely overhauled with all upgrades and modifications and an ATRA (Automotive
Transmission Rebuilders Association) Nationwide 18-month warranty is included.
Please visit our sister site: www.vixenrv.com
LeSharoland.com By: S ~ Works RV, Inc.
The use of Winnebago, Itasca, LeSharo, Phasar, Centauri, Dodge and GM are for reference only.
S ~ Works RV, Inc. is not associated with Winnebago Inc., Chrysler or GM in any manner or form.
© 2004 - 2007 S ~ Works RV, Inc.
Last Update: April 12, 2007